If LEAP is having issues opening after installing Windows Updates around October 2021 please try the below procedure to remove the October 2021 update which includes changes to the Windows Printing subsystem. Currently this issue only impacts some users, possibly related to Konica Minolta print drivers.
1. Click start, then go to settings
2. Select Update & Security then select View update history
3. From the view update history page select Uninstall updates
4. Then right click on the Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5006670) and select uninstall. ** Note that you may need to uninstall the November security update (KB5007186) instead of the October one
5. Allow the uninstall to complete and reboot the computer
6. You should then be able to access LEAP OK. We do also recommend that you pause updates via Windows updates or via your patching system to give LEAP or Microsoft time to resolve the issue.